• $10/month/account (unlimited assessments and users).*
• App costs for Enterprise or Healthdirect Video Call customers may differ. Please contact your account manager to receive assistance with a quote and activation of the application in your clinic.
This app enables you to administer the Beck Depression Inventory. The Beck Depression Inventory is a brief, self-report inventory designed to measure the severity of depression symptomatology.
The BDI-2 is a brief, self-report inventory designed to measure the severity of depression symptomatology.
A simple, digital form makes it quick and easy for clients to self-administer the questionnaire
Responses are automatically scored and interpreted in real time, so you can see the results.
Results are neatly stored in a downloadable PDF format for offline viewing and backed-up in Coviu’s cloud storage.
• In order to use the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI-2) self report assessment book on Coviu, you must be a registered customer on https://www.pearsonassessments.com/ with a User Level B - Registered Psychologist.
• You must also use an original Beck Depression Inventory (BDI-2) Record Form (purchased directly from Pearson) for every assessment and refer to the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI-2) Administration and Scoring Manual.
• Pearson Clinical Assessment adheres to strict ethical guidelines for standardized test and assessment use. Click here to view the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI-2) Telehealth Guidelines