• $10/month/account (unlimited assessments and users).*
• App costs for Enterprise or Healthdirect Video Call customers may differ. Please contact your account manager to receive assistance with a quote and activation of the application in your clinic.
This app enables you to administer the Beck Hopelessness Scale. The Beck Hopelessness Scale measures negative attitudes about the future. Responding to the 20 true or false items on the (BHS), patients can either endorse a pessimistic statement or deny an optimistic statement.
The BHS evaluates the magnitude of hopelessness in psychiatrically diagnosed patients, and assesses hopelessness in the normal population.
A simple, digital form makes it quick and easy for clients to self-administer the questionnaire
Responses are automatically scored and interpreted in real time, so you can see the results.
Results are neatly stored in a downloadable PDF format for offline viewing and backed-up in Coviu’s cloud storage.
• In order to use the Beck Hopelessness Scale (BHS) self report assessment book on Coviu, you must be a registered customer on https://www.pearsonassessments.com/ with a User Level B - Registered Psychologist.
• You must also use an original Beck Hopelessness Scale (BHS) Record Form (purchased directly from Pearson) for every assessment and refer to the Beck Hopelessness Scale (BHS) Administration and Scoring Manual.
• Pearson Clinical Assessment adheres to strict ethical guidelines for standardized test and assessment use. Click here to view the Beck Hopelessness Scale (BHS) Telehealth Guidelines