• $15/month/account (unlimited assessments and users).*
• App costs for Enterprise or Healthdirect Video Call customers may differ. Please contact your account manager to receive assistance with a quote and activation of the application in your clinic.
This app integrates the stimulus book into your Coviu call, to ensure your telepractice assessments are accurate and reliable.
The CELF-5 provides clinicians with a streamlined, flexible battery to assess semantics, morphology, syntax, and pragmatics for students ages 5-21. The CELF-5 features structured and authentic tests of language ability (including observational and interactive measures) for a complete picture of students' language skills.
The Digital Stimulus Book is embedded within the Coviu call, allowing you to display the stimuli without leaving your window. Each stimulus book is enhanced with additional security features that help prevent screenshots of stimuli being released online.
You and your client can see each other's cursor movements over the stimulus book, enabling you to direct the clients attention. When the client selects a response, an annotation with numbers indicating the order of responses. We call these “click-markers”.
The addon modifies the client’s interface to standardize the environment & reduce the risk of distraction. As shown in the client’s view (right), the client’s toolbar and video is hidden from view, so they can only see the stimulus book and clinician’s video. This ensures you can achieve accurate and reliable test results.
• In order to use the CELF-5 US digital stimulus book on Coviu, you must be a registered customer on https://www.pearsonassessments.com/ with a User Level B - Speech Pathologist.
• You must also use an original CELF-5 US Record Form (purchased directly from Pearson) for every assessment and refer to the CELF-5 US Administration and Scoring Manual.
• Pearson Clinical Assessment adheres to strict ethical guidelines for standardized test and assessment use. Click here to view the CELF-5 US Telehealth Guidelines