• $15/month/account (unlimited assessments and users).*
• App costs for Enterprise or Healthdirect Video Call customers may differ. Please contact your account manager to receive assistance with a quote and activation of the application in your clinic.
This app integrates the stimulus book into your Coviu call, to ensure your telepractice assessments are accurate and reliable.
The RBANS Update is a brief individually administered battery to measure cognitive decline or improvement across five domains in ages 12 to 89 years 11 months. Ideal for measuring change over time, RBANS Update offers four parallel forms. Form A offers a single set of norms based on age, gender, race, education, and geographic region with equating studies and adjustments for Forms B-D.
The Digital Stimulus Book is embedded within the Coviu call, allowing you to display the stimuli without leaving your window. Each stimulus book is enhanced with additional security features that help prevent screenshots of stimuli being released online.
You and your client can see each other's cursor movements over the stimulus book, enabling you to direct the clients attention. When the client selects a response, an annotation with numbers indicating the order of responses. We call these “click-markers”.
The addon modifies the client’s interface to standardize the environment & reduce the risk of distraction. As shown in the client’s view (right), the client’s toolbar and video is hidden from view, so they can only see the stimulus book and clinician’s video. This ensures you can achieve accurate and reliable test results.
• In order to use the RBANS Update Stimulus Book C digital stimulus book on Coviu, you must be a registered customer on https://www.pearsonassessments.com/ with a User Level B - Registered Psychologist.
• You must also use an original RBANS Update Stimulus Book C Record Form (purchased directly from Pearson) for every assessment and refer to the RBANS Update Stimulus Book C Administration and Scoring Manual.
• Pearson Clinical Assessment adheres to strict ethical guidelines for standardized test and assessment use. Click here to view the RBANS Update Stimulus Book C Telehealth Guidelines